Job opportunities in the animal care industry are in high demand. These positions can be found through online advertisements, veterinarian employment agencies, and our own employment hub.
We also recommend that students take their resumes to practises and animal care facilities, ensuring that they are well dressed and groomed. One of the best methods to make your resume stand out is to have dedicated to animal-related studies and volunteering in animal care facilities, which will demonstrate a desire and commitment to the welfare of animals.
- Provide appropriate job duties and tasks to supplement the students' instruction.
- Provide a mentor who will advise, motivate, and inspire the student to get the most out of their education. A mentor should have the same (or higher) qualification as the one being studied.
- That your employee is backed up by a dedicated team of industry-trained personnel.
- Our course materials and delivery reflect the most recent and up-to-date information.
- A variety of methods of learning are applied.
- Communication with employers/mentors and students regularly about the student's development.
- All practical components of the course being taught are assessed face to face.